Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
- They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the homebuying process.
- They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
- They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com.
November 25, 2014
The products that I used to achieve this look!
Sermon by Pastor Lee A. Everett, Jr of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Lansdowne, PA
Over the past few weeks I’ve been experimenting with my makeup drawer. I have so much makeup from numerous samples from the Lancome gifts and what I was given to me and bought from the store. So I’m going to give you some of my favorite things.
Eyeliner: Lancome Black Ebony. I love this pencil.
Mascara: CoverGirl PROfessional Super Thick Lash. This is my all-time go to. I love how my lashed look after application and I get the length of a fan out effect.
Eye Shadow: Lancome Color Design Bronze Amour. This is a new palate I got recently through their gift set. I love how there is a mirror and on the back the order of how to achieve a dynamic look. This goes great for my complexion. See the look below
Foundation: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Dark. I had used this for my wedding and love this powder foundation. The powder applies easy and it leaves a weightless look.
Recently I’ve fallen in love with lipsticks. I have a lot and I have fun looking at what colors work with which look. So I don’t have a particular favorite color but in the photo above, I used Lancome Rouge Sensation Ginger Root Velvet & MAC Lip Gloss Viva Glam VI
And to complete my look, the fragrance I used is Clique By Roblé. (Yes….Chef Roblé from Bravo) His fragrance smells really good and it’s nice to wear on casual days. I got it in October’s CurlKit.